Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aamir Khan the Pucca Idiot, a Three Idiots promotion

Have you been enjoying the 3 Idiots promotion that Aamir Khan has been doing? I have.

Play the Aamir Khan Game at:http://www.idiotsacademy.za…

Solve the clue and you could spend New Year’s Eve with Aamir Khan

The series of clips in the game to promote the movie have Aamir Khan in various disguises and locations in India. They have been quite sweet.  In one of the videos he pops up in a school in Palanpur.  It’s fun to see the students’ reaction to him; they serenade him and he returns the favor by singing the title song from  Taare Zameen Par  to them.  So sweet! Dekh:

 

When Aamir is undercover, not everyone recognises him, and some don’t know who he is even out of disguise. This is one of my favorites so far with Aamir-ji in Tamil Nadu.  His tour guide, Lakshman, really has no idea about who Aamir is, even after he reveals himself.  Enjoy:

Lakshman, don’t make me come all the way to Tamil Nadu, all the way to that monument made from sirf ek pathhar and find you! Lakshman, I will have to give you a tight slap to the face for not knowing Aamir.  But since you do seem to know at least the story of Ghajini , I will not slap you.  I must say if I ever make it to Chennai, I will try and get Lakshman as a guide.

You can view all the game videos HERE. 3 Idiots premiers tomorrow.  If you’d like to find some great translations of the film’s songs, head over to TheBollywoodFan.

[Via http://bollywoodfoodclub.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment